You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.
Haptic & Hue notebook packs
Haptic & Hue Notebooks - a must for textile loversI am delighted to offer these neat little notebooks created by Jo Andrews of Haptic & Hue. They celebrate the artists whose work and talent feature in the best loved episodes of Haptic & Hue’s Tales of Textiles.
They make great presents, of course, and are perfect for recording new projects and making vital notes.
There are two sets of three notebooks, each with a different cover, bound with a Haptic & Hue pincushion wrapper.
One set, British Wool features
- 1: Rebanks Tweed made by Woven In The Bone
- 2: Janet Phillips's fabric, Lakeland Landscape
- 3: Haptic and Hue pincushions woven by Jo Andrews - the podcast creator
The other set, Artists of Colour features
- 1: Althea McNish’s iconic Golden Harvest design
- 2: One of Baba Issaka’s Asafo Flags
- 3: A Gees Bend quilt made by Loretta Bennet
The notebooks are produced on high quality recycled, FSC certified, unbleached paper. They are A6 in size, which is 10X15 cms. The sheets are blank.